“Enabling clients to undertake and sustain deep authentic change aligned to their personal and professional purpose is an honor and an inspiration for me. The results always reflect the courage and commitment clients invest in their own growth.”
Ali’s ethos is to create opportunity and choice through dialogue for powerful, positive, coherent personal change. Her style is a blend of facilitator, catalyst, and collaborator, often working with the unconscious mind, adapting to suit each client’s needs. Models Ali subscribes to and is skilled in include the powerful use of neuroscience and neuro linguistic models, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming, hypnotherapy, Reiki, and Timeline Therapy. Ali is currently studying for further International Coach Federation accreditation in Newfield Network USA© Ontological Coaching.
EXPERIENCE, INDUSTRY SECTORS, CLIENTS
Ali spent the first 15 years of her Operational and HR management career in the Middle East, working across 17 countries in often challenging economic, political and social climates. The last 15 years have included a portfolio of consulting and senior leadership roles in Europe and the UK across diverse sectors including banking & finance, chemical, food and industrial manufacturing, healthcare, education, transportation and aviation. Companies Ali has worked with and for include DHL International, HBOS, Provident, Norwich Union, ICI-AstraZeneca, Syngenta, Nestle, the NHS, Anglia Ruskin University, University of Derby, University of Greenwich, Leicester Council. Ali has led teams and delivered at first line operational, tactical and executive leadership/Board levels and offers a comprehensive understanding of the challenges faced in roles from each perspective. Alison coaches clients at all organisational, individual, management and leadership levels, with a particular focus on executive and Board team development. Current clients include senior leaders in healthcare, education and the private sector; management teams and Boards.
RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS, ACCREDITATIONS, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- An accredited Master NLP Coach, Master Hypnotherapist and Master Timeline Therapist (MABNLP-ABH USA)
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council Registered
- Occupational Psychometrician – MBTI, CPI, OPQ, 16PF, SHL (British Psyhcological Society)
- Accredited to use leadership and climate survey tools eg NHS LQF
- An accredited conflict and mediation negotiator and coach (Law Society UK)
- A Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- A business start up mentor for government funded council initiatives
- A Master Reiki practitioner, working with humans and animals (Usui Reiki System)
- A Spiritual Companion (Crossfields Institute & Spiritual Companions Trust UK)
- Currently writing her first book Live with HEART© about living, leading, and connecting with compassion